This program offers a diverse range of graduate-level courses including finance, microeconomics, macroeconomics, mathematics, and econometrics. Elective courses are categorized into three different paths: Financial Markets, Economic Policy, and Macroeconomics.
The fully online format provides the flexibility to balance your studies with your work commitments, fostering connections with instructors and peers from the convenience of your chosen location.
Drawing on 30 years of expertise in delivering an on-campus master’s program in Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics and Statistics, of the University of Naples Federico II, our online program promises a rich and enriching educational experience.
Embark on your journey to enhance your expertise in economics and finance by submitting your pre-application today.
What will you learn
- The theoretical foundations of microeconomics, macroeconomics and finance.
- Empirical methodologies and tools needed to create, manage and analyze large databases.
- The main models for development economics and labor economics.
- The methodologies for public policy analysis.
- The role of liquidity in financial markets.
- The operation of auction mechanism.
30 November 2023
20 December 2023
Once your application has been accepted, finalize your enrollment in the UNINA Master Degree by paying the first installment.
18 January 2024
After enrollment you will receive a welcome kit to start your fully online learning experience.