LMEF: Admission and Scholarships
Admission RequirementsApplicants must hold a three-year degree, a good command of the English language and a solid background in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics.
Italian applicants, during their undergraduate studies, must have successfully obtained the following credits:
- 10 credits in Accounting (SECS-P07)
- 10 credits in Business Economics (SECS-P08)
- 25 credits in Economics (SECS-P01 SECS-P02 SECS-P03 SECS-P05 SECS-P06), of which 10 credits in Microeconomics (SECS-P01) and 10 credits in Macroeconomics (SECS-P01);
- 5 credits in Economic History (SECS-P12)
- 10 credits in Statistics, Statistical Economics or Business Economics (SECS-S01)
- 10 credit in Mathematical Economics (SECS-S06)
- 25 credits in Law (IUS01, IUS04, IUS05, IUS07, IUS09, IUS10, IUS12), of which at least 5 in Private Law (IUS01).
- 5 credits in English (L-LIN12)
For foreign applicants credits' fulfillment will be individually determined by the Master’s admission committee. Both EU nationals and non-EU national who reside in Italy with a regular work or study permit can apply for admission. For non-resident non-EU nationals, admission is subject to existing visa and immigration regulations.
The admission procedure requires applicants to file a preliminary application and a formal application (subject to admission at the preliminary stage).
1. Preliminary Application
Applications to the LMEF program are now open. Applicants must send to firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible and no later than 10 September 2021, the following documents:
- Official transcript of the undergraduate degree, displaying the overall grade (if applicable), the list of exams taken, their grades and related credits (which, if not written in Italian or English, must be accompanied by a sworn English translation);
- Application form (to be downloaded below).
2. Formal Application
The preliminary application is not the formal application. Candidates who are officially admitted at the preliminary stage (notified by the coordinator) must send a formal application (enclosing all required documents) by 30 September 2021 to:
Segreteria Studenti Area Didattica di Economia
Via Cinzia, Monte S. Angelo 80126 Napoli, Italy
The formal application has to be sent in due time with all documents indicated in the official call and represents the only way for being considered by the admission committee.
- Grants for Foreign Students offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation: further information on the application requirements can be found on the webpage MAECI Grants and the platform“Study in Italy”.
- COINOR - University of Naples Federico II scolarships for foreign students. Scholarships’ recipients must enrol at the first year of one of the international Degree Courses offered by UNINA for the a.y. 2021/2022. Applications will be open soon. Details on the application procedure can be found on the webpage "Coinor Unina".
- Scholarships for the academic year 2021-22 offered by the Department of Economics and Statistics (DISES) of the University of Naples Federico II (UNINA), to be awarded to graduate students who enrol in one of the following 2-year Master programmes offered by the Department: LMEF; LMEC; LM in Finance.
Applications will be open soon.